This is a Full -Time Position
Anticipated start date is late August 2017
- Provide weekly counseling sessions to students assigned to caseload
- Provide weekly group counseling sessions.
- Act as a liaison to the school for new students and families.
- Provide home visits to families as needed
- Develop behavioral plans, teach sign language to family members and assist families with required paperwork
- Position may require flexible hours.
- M.A./M.Ed. (graduate degree)
- MA licensure as a School Adjustment Counselor or the ability to obtain licensure.
- Fluent sign language skills.
- Ability to adapt to communication methodology to fit the needs of the student or family.
- Experience working with students age 3–22.
- Experience working in a school setting.
If interested, please send resume or contact information to:
Coordinator of Student & Administrative Services
32 Norway Street
Longmeadow, MA 01106